11.22.2003

A peculiar phenomenon......

For those of you who've never come to Miami this may sound weird, but to others its another example of how to much of a good thing is bad.

You'd think that,"Hey, Miami is as Cuban as it gets, so they must have some good as shit Cuban sandwitches." You are dead wrong my friend. They suck bigtime. You wanna know why.....to much meat. I don't know if its a backlash from the lack of meat while Cubans lived in Cuba, but damn almost all the cafeterias put way too much meat in the sandwiches. It doesn't end there though. Media Noches, Hamon y Queso and many other sandwiches are not exempt from this phenomenon. A phenomenon I like to call......Miami Meat Overkill. So your forewarned, and don't come crying to me complaining about the lousy sandwiches, I don't wanna hear it.

BTW.... If I ever start up a cover band It'll be call....Miami Meat Overkill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home