3.01.2004

Hope nobody saw me.

For me the best part of the Oscars was the death tribute piece. You know the part were they display all the people in entertainment who died over the last year. The best part was when Leni Riefenstahl came up on the screen. The crowd was clapping for the person just before her. When Leni came up, I think it took awhile for them to realize who she was. The applause quickly faded, and then abruptly started again once the next person was presented. Those Hollywood liberals ;>, must of been like "oh shit I'm clapping for a Nazi, let me stop. I hope nobody saw me." Here is a quick little article about Leni.
Just last week a saw a documentary about Riefenstahl on either History channel or Discovery. Between what I've learned in school and what I've seen on TV, can't nobody convince me she didn't know what was going on. For Pete's sake, she help design her "future film studio" that was to be located in Germania,(present day Berlin) the "future capital of the world."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home