1.26.2004

Where else on the web?

Where else on the web can you find such a meandering blog? Over the last few weeks I've written about Dean, Kucinich, posted an Ultimate Challenge, linked up with Halo animation, followed a series of articles by Nat Hentoff, posted a discussion on 7 dirty words, posted a couple of quizzilla quizzes, linked you up to itunes, hooked you up with movie and product reviews, and created my own fucking terror alert game. So show me some love and let me know how I'm doing.

Site Update:

-Question of the week will be posted by the 27th, be prepared. Xia told me not to ask the question, but I feel it will get great responses once you hear mine.

-Ultimate Challenge is still on, Guy is winning by default, but I'm expecting a strong entry (Cal).

-If you have Cinemax, watch on Feb. 13th great movie called Horns and Halos. I have a link on the right.

BTW:
Not to long ago I finished reading Animal Farm by George Orwell.
Do yourself the favor and read it, you can't go wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home