2.16.2004

Lets Get Rollin Again

Don't know if anyone knows or cares for that matter, but its been way to long inbeteen post. But alas their is good reason. After my last post I burned the knuckle on my index finger, with hot oil making French fries (I wonder, where have I heard this story before?). Nasty burn, with nasty results. As a result of the ensuing boil, it was a pain to type. A few days later after the burn healed, and I was able to type something worse happened. I caught a case of the "baugities". For those of you out of the loop "baugities" is a bad case of laziness. I didn't want to touch the internet let alone this blog. Sometimes I get into those funks were, everything I love, I must leave for extended periods of time. Its has happened to just about everything that I like, except of course for Xia. This time it was the internet. Over ten days without the net, and I'm refreshed. I most be going through some sort of emotionally cleansing, or something. Well its over now, and I'm back. I got something to talk about and some reviews to give, so this week should be good.
best,
dan
PS Lets send some love to Cal, Star, and Yola, and hope all is going well. We've been calling for the last couple of days and nobody picks up. Drop me a line. We don't have your cell phones #'s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home