1.09.2005

Show and Tell


Victory is Ours!!!
They said we couldn't do it!!! Brad and Jen happend to marry on the same date as Xia and I. All night during our wedding people were talking smack. "Ohh Brad and Jen are perfect", "They're such a great couple", blah blah blah!!! People were taking bets as to who would last longer, Bradiffer or Xiadan. Well guess what Dad, you owe me a C-Note. Never bet against a Diaz!!!




Orang Bowl Madness:
I worked the game on the 4th, and this is the view from my station. I wasn't cheering for Sooners or the Trojans, but there was a great atmosphere in and around the stadium. Congrats to USC, they beat Oklahoma silly.
Orange Bowl

Phones:
Xia purchased new cell phones for X-Mas / my Birthday. Its a sweet new camera phone we got through Cingular, the Samsung - E317. This phone is super light compared to my old one. The best is, we actually can connect from inside the house. Let me know if I didn't email you with our new phone numbers. If you ask nicely I'll send you a picture of Xia trashed after a heavy night of drinking during New Years. Ahh what the hell here's a preview. Remember only if you ask will you see the really good ones.



Hope you holdiays went well.
-Dan-




1 Comments:

At January 9, 2005 at 11:52 AM, Blogger Xia Diaz said...

After a bottle of wine, one mojito, and three shots of Liquor 43, I don't look so bad. It could have been worse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home