1.01.2005

Tsunami Relief

I know the New York Post is a safe haven for Bush supporter, but this article makes some valid points.

USA Today also printed an interesting piece on support coming from the U.S. citizens, and charitable groups.

On a personal note Xia and I made a donation to the Red Cross a few days ago. Watching the events unfold on TV made it seem so unreal, yet painful at the same time. I'm not writing this to bring praise or recognition for what we did. We didn't do it to make us feel better about ourselves. We did it because it seemed to us like it was the right thing to do. In all honesty I feel worse that we couldn't do more. I write this in the hope that someone, anyone who has never thought about donating funds before, (like myself) thinks twice about this situation.

-Dan y Xia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home