12.04.2003

Top Three Answers to the Question of the Week!!

After going through the many email and guestbook entries the following are the best.


3. I'd cast Howard Dean as the opportunistic blowhard in Election 2004.
Oh wait, that's no movie! That's real life!!! ;-) Submitted by Guy LeCharles Gonzalez

2. Whatever that movie is where the long-haired hot chick is feeding grapes to the hot guy in the loin cloth..... I want Kucinich as the guy eating the grapes and me feeding them to him. I have a sick crush on him that makes sense to no one but me. Submitted by Name withheld for obvious reasons.

1. I can see Joe Lieberman in a remake of Different Strokes, playing Mr Drummond and bouncing a look-a-like of Gary Coleman on his knee. Then again. I think the real Gary Coleman is free, now that he didn't win the governors office. Submitted by Cal Gonzalez

The race for first place was tighter then I expected, but Cal won outright. He gets bonus points for incorporating Gary Coleman, and the thought of Kucinich in a loin cloth really disturbs me.

As the winner, Cal receives free of charge a one year electronic subscription to d generation.
To view your subscription go to
www.eldiaz.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home