3.08.2004

Here's some good news.

Today I officially started full time at VMS. I'm working 9:30 to 6pm. By the time everyone (sales/production) gets their shit together I'll be leaving around 6:30 if not later. On Friday I was hired by Pro Player Stadium, home of the Florida Marlins, and Miami Dolphins. My official title is Scoreboard Tech/Operations. Basically I'll be cross trained to work in a few different positions. I'll primarily work the Main and auxiliary Scoreboard. I will be responsible for posting player stats and promos for the stadium. My secondary position will be replay operator. I have two video feeds to work from, each having a different angle of the game. The stadium is going digital with their editing. When an exciting play happens, I edit the play together and send it out to the scoreboard. Lastly I'll be a back up cameraman. I'm really excited, they pay well, and I get to watch games. Best of all its a night and weekend gig, so it fits nicely into my schedule.
Best,
Dan
BTW I still haven't posted my movie/product reviews. I promise tomorrow I'll post my reviews of Bend it Like Beckham, Lost in Translation, and a wireless music adapter that is a must for MP3 player owners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home