4.08.2004

I need your help.

Anyone who spots something on Che Guevara please inform me. I don't care if its on paper, TV, DVD, or web. Let me know. If you see a TV show and somebody's wearing a Che shirt, make a note and drop me a line. Even if its Che like, ie Madonna's last album cover, or mock up of a picture of Che with a different face. I've seen it a few times using Cher, and Margeret Cho. Their are even Che and Jesus comparisons out their. I've been collecting news clippings, TV clips, etc. since my senior thesis. I'm in the process of going over everything I have and it dawned on me to ask friends and family to keep an eye out for me. I don't care if its pro or anti Che, let me know. I can obtain a copy of just about anything on TV through a service. I'll I need is date/time/station. I'm starting to warm up again with my project, any help is greatly appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home