7.08.2004

A few things I wanted to get off my chest.

Miami is a strange town.
1. Its the poorest major city in the nation, yet I have never seen so many Jaguars on the road.
2. We are 1,500 miles away from NY, and every Italian restaurant is like a NY Italian restaurant. Shit I found one today that's better than any place I've been to back north.
3. The fastest cars on the road are the shittiest looking ones. I swear to you I saw a 1986 Honda CRX blazing by at 150mph.
4. McDonald's sell Cuban sandwiches. Wow...

Xia is a blogging machine. I've been telling her about blogging for months saying that she would love it. Well about two weeks ago she tried it out, and is hooked. Check it out xiadiaz

Someone in our Louisville office tried to throw me under the bus for something they fucked up on. After a day and a half of going back and fourth via email, I was cleared of all wrong doing. I don't mind if people lie to cover their ass. But when you put the blame on someone else on purpose, that pisses me off.

If you haven't been to atomfilms in awhile, you gotta stop by. They have some good stuff, and I think they're running a Star Wars Fan Film Festival.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home